Rice Rava: 1 cup
groundnuts: Just a fist ful
Lemon :4 ( Or this can be done using Tamarind pulp: 1/2 cup)
Green Chilles -4
Curry leaves:15 - 20 leaves
Red chilles: 4
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 spoon
Chana Dal – 2 spoons
Urad Dal- 2 spoon
Avalu (Mustard) -1 spoon
Oil- 3 spoons
Salt: to taste
1. Boil about 3 cups of water in a pan.
2. Add 1spoon of oil and add rava to the water and cook for 5 mins .after 5 Mins cover the pan with a lid and cook for another 2 mins.
3. Add turmeric after this is cooled and keep aside.
4. Prepare tadka (Popu) as follows.
- In a small pan, heat about 2 spoons of Oil.
- Add Chana Dal, Urd Dal, and Mustard and let it fry
- Add the Red Chillies, and the Curry Leaves, to this and keep in low flame and fry further
- Add Small qty of Haldi and Hing (to taste)
5. Add this Mixture to the Boild Rava, and add the Lemon Juice or the Tamarind Pulp and mix thouroughly. Add the thinly sliced Green Chillies
This dish is very tasty and can be made in about 10-15 min. This is good for breakfast and also for function times.
GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. And we can help you, too. Find home business success stories and information on getting started at: http://www.sfi4.com/11512404.1004/FREE